Sign up for our Newsletter
- New TheChessWorld
- How to get better at chess: guide for all levels
- Online Chess vs. Over The Board Chess
- Nalimov Endgame Tables
- How to Win Chess Games?
- How to beat a stronger opponent at chess?
- Daily Tactics
- At What Age is It Better to Learn to Play Chess?
- Lasker’s Trap
- What is Blindfold Chess?
- Basic ideas behind chess openings
- Petrov’s Defense
- Legal’s Trap
- Scotch Game
- Philidor's Defense
Chess QuoteMy style is somewhere between that of Tal and Petrosian. ~ Reshevsky
- How to play online chess?
Senang bermain di RHP blitz, dapat bertemu teman d...
- Learn to Play Chess: Lost Game...
Well I have been playing for over 12 years and I a...
- Basic Chess Tips
thank you a lot for the info....actually i'd just ...
- Chess Rating ELO and IQ Score ...
I strongly disagree with the conclusion in this ar...
- Will Magnus Carlsen Break 2900...
I am sure he will reach 2900 fantastic level by th...
Chess Players Online:We have 78 guests online
|Written by Yury Markushin|
|Sunday, 20 December 2009 15:43|
Fool's mate is the quickest mate in the game of chess possible: in just 2 moves. Even in the games of beginners it rarely occurs. Now you know why it isn't wise to start the game with 1.f3. It weakens White's kingside in major way. Fool's Mate just exploits this weakness right away.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 20 December 2009 16:14|