Sign up for our Newsletter
- New TheChessWorld
- How to get better at chess: guide for all levels
- Online Chess vs. Over The Board Chess
- Nalimov Endgame Tables
- How to Win Chess Games?
- How to beat a stronger opponent at chess?
- Daily Tactics
- At What Age is It Better to Learn to Play Chess?
- Lasker’s Trap
- What is Blindfold Chess?
- Basic ideas behind chess openings
- Petrov’s Defense
- Legal’s Trap
- Scotch Game
- Philidor's Defense
Chess QuoteAfter black's reply to 1.e4 with 1..e5, leaves him always trying to get into the game. ~ Howard Staunton
- How to play online chess?
Senang bermain di RHP blitz, dapat bertemu teman d...
- Learn to Play Chess: Lost Game...
Well I have been playing for over 12 years and I a...
- Basic Chess Tips
thank you a lot for the info....actually i'd just ...
- Chess Rating ELO and IQ Score ...
I strongly disagree with the conclusion in this ar...
- Will Magnus Carlsen Break 2900...
I am sure he will reach 2900 fantastic level by th...
Chess Players Online:We have 45 guests online
|Written by Yury Markushin|
|Sunday, 20 December 2009 19:38|
The opening was developed by Russian master Alexander Petrov.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 20 December 2009 19:44|