Sign up for our Newsletter
- New TheChessWorld
- How to get better at chess: guide for all levels
- Online Chess vs. Over The Board Chess
- Nalimov Endgame Tables
- How to Win Chess Games?
- How to beat a stronger opponent at chess?
- Daily Tactics
- At What Age is It Better to Learn to Play Chess?
- Lasker’s Trap
- What is Blindfold Chess?
- Basic ideas behind chess openings
- Petrov’s Defense
- Legal’s Trap
- Scotch Game
- Philidor's Defense
Chess QuoteOf Chess it has been said that life is not long enough for it, but that is the fault of life, not Chess. ~ William Ewart Napier
- Learn to Play Chess: Lost Game...
Well I have been playing for over 12 years and I a...
- Basic Chess Tips
thank you a lot for the info....actually i'd just ...
- Chess Rating ELO and IQ Score ...
I strongly disagree with the conclusion in this ar...
- Will Magnus Carlsen Break 2900...
I am sure he will reach 2900 fantastic level by th...
- 40 Facts About Chess Most Peop...
The Isle of Lewis chess set was definitely not the...
facts position opening strategy pieces system people review solutions thechessworldcom chess tactics checkmate guide playing endgames online thechessworld finding openings knights quotes queen queens solve defense statistics mistakes resources player total survival problems endgame opponent questions rossolimo world rating sicilian games players partner rules learn thinking parrot squares pawns study
Chess Players Online:We have 68 guests online
Information and curious facts about the game. Don't miss it!