Sign up for our Newsletter
- New TheChessWorld
- How to get better at chess: guide for all levels
- Online Chess vs. Over The Board Chess
- Nalimov Endgame Tables
- How to Win Chess Games?
- How to beat a stronger opponent at chess?
- Daily Tactics
- At What Age is It Better to Learn to Play Chess?
- Lasker’s Trap
- What is Blindfold Chess?
- Basic ideas behind chess openings
- Petrov’s Defense
- Legal’s Trap
- Scotch Game
- Philidor's Defense
Chess QuoteChess is no whit inferior to the violin, and we have a large number of professional violinists. ~ Mikhail Botvinnik
- Learn to Play Chess: Lost Game...
Well I have been playing for over 12 years and I a...
- Basic Chess Tips
thank you a lot for the info....actually i'd just ...
- Chess Rating ELO and IQ Score ...
I strongly disagree with the conclusion in this ar...
- Will Magnus Carlsen Break 2900...
I am sure he will reach 2900 fantastic level by th...
- 40 Facts About Chess Most Peop...
The Isle of Lewis chess set was definitely not the...
parrot thinking players strategy opening position defense facts sicilian playing solve squares endgames world endgame review checkmate learn questions online player games resources rating people rules tactics mistakes partner survival study thechessworld rossolimo finding problems pawns quotes thechessworldcom solutions knights queens openings queen statistics chess system opponent pieces guide total
Chess Players Online:We have 56 guests online
The middle stage of the game with all its subtle tactics and strategy.