Sign up for our Newsletter
- New TheChessWorld
- How to get better at chess: guide for all levels
- Online Chess vs. Over The Board Chess
- Nalimov Endgame Tables
- How to Win Chess Games?
- How to beat a stronger opponent at chess?
- Daily Tactics
- At What Age is It Better to Learn to Play Chess?
- Lasker’s Trap
- What is Blindfold Chess?
- Basic ideas behind chess openings
- Petrov’s Defense
- Legal’s Trap
- Scotch Game
- Philidor's Defense
Chess QuoteStrategy requires thought, tactics require observation. ~ Max Euwe
- Learn to Play Chess: Lost Game...
Well I have been playing for over 12 years and I a...
- Basic Chess Tips
thank you a lot for the info....actually i'd just ...
- Chess Rating ELO and IQ Score ...
I strongly disagree with the conclusion in this ar...
- Will Magnus Carlsen Break 2900...
I am sure he will reach 2900 fantastic level by th...
- 40 Facts About Chess Most Peop...
The Isle of Lewis chess set was definitely not the...
total mistakes questions players sicilian games player people learn squares solutions parrot problems partner chess thinking survival queens pieces statistics queen finding guide defense world rules checkmate online rossolimo system tactics facts endgame review strategy study opponent knights openings quotes resources playing endgames thechessworldcom solve rating opening pawns position thechessworld
Chess Players Online:We have 153 guests online
Chess problems/puzzles can be find here.