Sign up for our Newsletter
- New TheChessWorld
- How to get better at chess: guide for all levels
- Online Chess vs. Over The Board Chess
- Nalimov Endgame Tables
- How to Win Chess Games?
- How to beat a stronger opponent at chess?
- Daily Tactics
- At What Age is It Better to Learn to Play Chess?
- Lasker’s Trap
- What is Blindfold Chess?
- Basic ideas behind chess openings
- Petrov’s Defense
- Legal’s Trap
- Scotch Game
- Philidor's Defense
Chess QuoteWho is your opponent tonight, tonight I am playing against the Black pieces. ~ Akiba Rubinstein
- Learn to Play Chess: Lost Game...
Well I have been playing for over 12 years and I a...
- Basic Chess Tips
thank you a lot for the info....actually i'd just ...
- Chess Rating ELO and IQ Score ...
I strongly disagree with the conclusion in this ar...
- Will Magnus Carlsen Break 2900...
I am sure he will reach 2900 fantastic level by th...
- 40 Facts About Chess Most Peop...
The Isle of Lewis chess set was definitely not the...
Chess Players Online:We have 39 guests online
|Chess Art: Photographs|
|Written by Yury Markushin|
|Tuesday, 13 December 2011 19:17|
Today’s topic is chess art. Here are some pictures of chess pieces’ combination that I have shot with Canon 60D DSLR camera. If you visit TheChessWorld.com on regular basis you probably will find some of these familiar. These are the images I have been using as my article’s pictograms. Some of them (actually most of them) however new and I haven’t published them before. Anyway, it’s better one time to see than 10 times to hear. Enjoy.
1. Chess Pieces' Mountain
2. Chess Pieces at Rest
3. Only one standing: the King
4. Chess Island #1
5. Chess Island #2
6. Rooks are canons
7. Knights' Star
8.Back to back chess
9. The pawn structure
10. Flying Chess Pieces
12. Golfing Chess
14. Unstable King
15. Chess Fortress
16. Chess Tower
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 December 2011 00:14|