Sign up for our Newsletter
- New TheChessWorld
- How to get better at chess: guide for all levels
- Online Chess vs. Over The Board Chess
- Nalimov Endgame Tables
- How to Win Chess Games?
- How to beat a stronger opponent at chess?
- Daily Tactics
- At What Age is It Better to Learn to Play Chess?
- Lasker’s Trap
- What is Blindfold Chess?
- Basic ideas behind chess openings
- Petrov’s Defense
- Legal’s Trap
- Scotch Game
- Philidor's Defense
Chess QuoteYou cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted. ~ French Proverb
- Learn to Play Chess: Lost Game...
Well I have been playing for over 12 years and I a...
- Basic Chess Tips
thank you a lot for the info....actually i'd just ...
- Chess Rating ELO and IQ Score ...
I strongly disagree with the conclusion in this ar...
- Will Magnus Carlsen Break 2900...
I am sure he will reach 2900 fantastic level by th...
- 40 Facts About Chess Most Peop...
The Isle of Lewis chess set was definitely not the...
Chess Players Online:We have 80 guests online
|17 Stunning Chess Pictures|
|Written by Yury Markushin|
|Saturday, 14 April 2012 19:37|
Today's post is a continuation of the Chess Art: Photographs. In other words it is of a completely chess graphical nature. These photographs were taken with Canon D60 DSLR camera and undergone some minor retouching.
We would like to thank Dean Miller for allowing to take pictures of his amazing chess sets.
#1. Chess King
#2. Chess Queen
#3. Chess Bishop
#4. Chess Rook
#5. Chess Pawn
#6. Chess Knight
#7.White King Resigns
#8. Black Castle
#9. Reflected Chess Bishop
#10. Chess Company
#11. Game Over
#12. The King and Helpers
#13. Bishop and his Horse
#14. White King
#15. The King Passed Away
|Last Updated on Saturday, 14 April 2012 19:59|