Sign up for our Newsletter
- New TheChessWorld
- How to get better at chess: guide for all levels
- Online Chess vs. Over The Board Chess
- Nalimov Endgame Tables
- How to Win Chess Games?
- How to beat a stronger opponent at chess?
- Daily Tactics
- At What Age is It Better to Learn to Play Chess?
- Lasker’s Trap
- What is Blindfold Chess?
- Basic ideas behind chess openings
- Petrov’s Defense
- Legal’s Trap
- Scotch Game
- Philidor's Defense
Chess QuoteEven the laziest King flees wildly in the face of a double check! ~ Aaron Nimzowitsch
- Learn to Play Chess: Lost Game...
Well I have been playing for over 12 years and I a...
- Basic Chess Tips
thank you a lot for the info....actually i'd just ...
- Chess Rating ELO and IQ Score ...
I strongly disagree with the conclusion in this ar...
- Will Magnus Carlsen Break 2900...
I am sure he will reach 2900 fantastic level by th...
- 40 Facts About Chess Most Peop...
The Isle of Lewis chess set was definitely not the...
Chess Players Online:We have 88 guests online
Now you can play Live Chess right here on TheChessWorld against other visitors and multiple computer engines, for free, 24/7 from anywhere without need to download anything on your computer. All you need to do is to create an account by typing your name, email address and password which literally takes 1 minute and you're in the game. Thanks Adam Berent for this nice piece of software. Good luck!