Sign up for our Newsletter
- New TheChessWorld
- How to get better at chess: guide for all levels
- Online Chess vs. Over The Board Chess
- Nalimov Endgame Tables
- How to Win Chess Games?
- How to beat a stronger opponent at chess?
- Daily Tactics
- At What Age is It Better to Learn to Play Chess?
- Lasker’s Trap
- What is Blindfold Chess?
- Basic ideas behind chess openings
- Petrov’s Defense
- Legal’s Trap
- Scotch Game
- Philidor's Defense
Chess QuoteIn order to improve your game, you must study the endgame before everything else, for whereas the endings can be studied andmastered by themselves, the middle game and the opening must be studied in relation to the endgame. ~ Jose Raul Capablanca
- Learn to Play Chess: Lost Game...
Well I have been playing for over 12 years and I a...
- Basic Chess Tips
thank you a lot for the info....actually i'd just ...
- Chess Rating ELO and IQ Score ...
I strongly disagree with the conclusion in this ar...
- Will Magnus Carlsen Break 2900...
I am sure he will reach 2900 fantastic level by th...
- 40 Facts About Chess Most Peop...
The Isle of Lewis chess set was definitely not the...
rossolimo player rules thinking system players parrot pieces solutions total partner finding problems review checkmate queens people games opening guide thechessworldcom quotes sicilian openings learn solve survival squares opponent resources knights strategy study defense questions statistics pawns endgame position playing thechessworld endgames tactics facts mistakes rating online world queen chess