Sign up for our Newsletter
- New TheChessWorld
- How to get better at chess: guide for all levels
- Online Chess vs. Over The Board Chess
- Nalimov Endgame Tables
- How to Win Chess Games?
- How to beat a stronger opponent at chess?
- Daily Tactics
- At What Age is It Better to Learn to Play Chess?
- Lasker’s Trap
- What is Blindfold Chess?
- Basic ideas behind chess openings
- Petrov’s Defense
- Legal’s Trap
- Scotch Game
- Philidor's Defense
Chess QuoteChess is the art of analysis. ~ Mikhail Botvinnik
- How to play online chess?
Senang bermain di RHP blitz, dapat bertemu teman d...
- Learn to Play Chess: Lost Game...
Well I have been playing for over 12 years and I a...
- Basic Chess Tips
thank you a lot for the info....actually i'd just ...
- Chess Rating ELO and IQ Score ...
I strongly disagree with the conclusion in this ar...
- Will Magnus Carlsen Break 2900...
I am sure he will reach 2900 fantastic level by th...
Chess Players Online:We have 67 guests online
|Nalimov Endgame Tables|
Here is the unique online Nalimov’s Database which allows figuring out the outcome of any chess endgame with 6 pieces or less. Just setup wanted position on the interactive board below and the program will show the outcome of your game with the perfect (!) play.
If you're experiencing difficulties viewing the tablebase it's suggested to use Firefox or Chrome web browsers.
Hint: You can copy the FEN string by selecting and copying it. In most