Sign up for our Newsletter
- New TheChessWorld
- How to get better at chess: guide for all levels
- Online Chess vs. Over The Board Chess
- Nalimov Endgame Tables
- How to Win Chess Games?
- How to beat a stronger opponent at chess?
- Daily Tactics
- At What Age is It Better to Learn to Play Chess?
- Lasker’s Trap
- What is Blindfold Chess?
- Basic ideas behind chess openings
- Petrov’s Defense
- Legal’s Trap
- Scotch Game
- Philidor's Defense
Chess QuoteModern Chess is too much concerned with things like Pawn structure. Forget it, Checkmate ends the game. ~ Nigel Short
- Learn to Play Chess: Lost Game...
Well I have been playing for over 12 years and I a...
- Basic Chess Tips
thank you a lot for the info....actually i'd just ...
- Chess Rating ELO and IQ Score ...
I strongly disagree with the conclusion in this ar...
- Will Magnus Carlsen Break 2900...
I am sure he will reach 2900 fantastic level by th...
- 40 Facts About Chess Most Peop...
The Isle of Lewis chess set was definitely not the...
Chess Players Online:We have 92 guests online
Tactics is a very important part of chess. Probably the most important. Chess can be played with no opening knowledge quiet successfully, but with no tactics - it is a guaranteed lose. This is why I recommend solving Tactical Problems on daily bases in order to get better at chess quickly.
Tactics from Shredder