Part 1: Plan to Win
- The key elements of a successful plan
- How to find a winning plan
- Following your plan
- Coordination and planning
- Strategic planning
- Targeting weaknesses
- Exploiting weaknesses
- Planning your attack
- Prophylaxis and planning
Part 2: Positional Mastery
- Controlling the center
- Open files and diagonals
- King safety
- Understanding pawn structures
- How to evaluate positions
- The art of maneuvering
- Strengthening your position
- Improving your technique
- Understanding prophylaxis
- Critical positional decisions
Part 3: Calculation and practical play
- Candidate moves and calculation
- Candidate moves in the opening
- Candidate moves in the endgame
- Decision making
- Creating winning chances
- Classic attacking patterns
- Defense and counter-attack
- Dynamic play
- Punishing unprepared attacks
- Eliminating common mistakes
- Understanding rook endgames
- How to analyze your own games
SKYROCKET YOUR OPENINGS!
THIS IS THE BEST DEAL YOU CAN FIND ANYWHERE, ONLY VALID FOR NEXT:
$119, TODAY $57
MEET THE AUTHOR:
IM Valeri Lilov (FIDE 2438)
better known as Tiger Lilov, is a professional chess coach and lecturer renowned for his personalized approach to training students and professional players from all over the world.Having been an active tournament player all his life, he has won many international open tournaments and championships including the European Individual School Chess Championship U10 (Moscow, 2000) and the Kulaga Memorial International Open (Minsk, 2007).
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You must be thrilled with this purchase, and it must transform your chess the way I state in this letter, or I don’t want your money. Try it out and if you don’t agree that it’s an amazing program and worth more than you paid, keep all your money. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the purchase just ask for you money back. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is it a physical DVD or a digital download?
The video is an instant download. There is no shipping involved.
I have another question to ask you.
If you have another question about this chess course, feel free to contact me.